Thursday, October 24, 2013

Owed Two Computers

OWED TWO COMPUTERS

BUY LORAINE REXFORD
  
THEE spell check on my computer
Tells WON if a word is an AIR,
I'm SEW glad TWO have this convenience
We FILL BETTOR because it is THEIR.

WEE RING ARE hands when we're worried
ARE spelling may KNOT BEE WRITE,
Webster WOOD TERN INN his grave
TOO NO WEE OUR KNOT SEW bright.

SEAMS the old-fashioned dictionary
Showed AWL the words clear and clean.
SEW what WOOD WEE DUE without it
           TWO SEA if words say what WEE mean?


(For extra credit, use your brain to correct the items the computer can't. Send your brain-inspired corrections to me as an email attachment.)

Use melissa.baker@lposd.org (if you're one of my face-to-face students).
Use melissa.baker@idla.k12.id.us (if you're one of my online students). 

Have fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment